Evans Group specialises in building low maintenance, award winning, fully transportable solid timber homes. We work to keep the price very affordable while giving you all you need in a home, finished to a very high standard. All houses come with heating fire or heat pump, soft furnishings (carpets and curtains or blinds), have double glazing, insulation and are built to a high wind zone standard.
Our homes come in a range of plans to suit your requirements and are environmentally friendly as we source our timber in New Zealand from a sustainable resource.
We can provide you with a full contract for your transportable home built at our depot to streamline efficiency and make it easy to transport to your property. If you already own or are looking at buying a section we also offer a free no obligation on site analysis. Through this informal examination we can quickly answer any questions you might have and determine the properties suitability, aspect, contour and any issues relating to drainage, etc.
Evans Group is well experienced in building for the special requirements of our coastal and farming communities, including Whangamata, Whiritoa, Athenree, Waihi, Waihi Beach, Pauanui, Matarangi and the Waterways Developments in Whitianga.
All Evans Group homes include:
- Splay cut pine stained weatherboards H3.2
- Double Glazing
- Full Insulation
- Endura Colour Steel roof and guttering & PVC downpipes
- All interior wall lined in T&G pine
- Gib Board ceiling, painted
- Bathroom incl: corner shower or wet floor shower
- Back to back toilet with soft close seat.
- Kitchen, formica bench tops, all cabinetry with soft close doors and drawers
- S/S Range Hood, ducted exterior.
- Smooth cook top with slash back to rear, under bench oven
- Interior switchboard with smart meter
- Double power points in bedrooms and living area.
Plans will vary depending on the build type, get in touch for specific information on any particular build.
ALSO INCLUCES: COMPLETED Code of Compliance, COMPLETED Electrical, COMPLETED Plumbing, Licensed Building Practitioner
- Access step to decking
- Apply for site permits
- House transportation
- Onsite connections (sewer, stormwater, power).
Please feel free to contact us if you require any further information.